Friday, April 24, 2009



Angora Embroidery


Here is the improved angora design from D'Lynn & Zip-Stitch. This bunny is done in a wooly thread that is almost yarn (one step removed). It is wool/acryllic for a very fluffy effect, perfect for animals. Here is a picture (actual stitchout) of an order I did for Julie of Julie's handspun yarns, and Spoiled Rotten Rabbits (French and Satin angoras). The above was an actual stitchout, not a representation, but since my flash went off, the rabbit looks a bit yellow from the color of the flashbulb. (Much whiter in person). The design is available from Zip-Stitch, bunnies4wool@yahoo.com. It is available in 2 sizes, 5 X 5½ or 4.5 X 5. Or it can be stitched via customer order as above, your embroidery blanks or I can provide them too. Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

knittingRN said...

I am trying to contact you directly regarding your embroidery, and the comment you made on CLever Knits blog site. Do you have a business phone #?

Mehreen Kashif said...

Hello, You have very good blog.
I would like to know more from you, keep it up.
My Pet World

kelinci said...

Thanks for your tips & tutor.
kelinci
Kelinci
Kelinci
kelinci