Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy 2009! I usually cannot sign on to my account here on Blogger using my regular browser, Opera. But since I am here now, I will tell you about my other blog, which I CAN access. It is at http://my.opera.com/Ladybyte/blog.

I've created many new patterns from beautiful fluffy yarns since I've been able to post here, and I will try to get pictures of them soon. (I need a good model!). Meantime, enjoy this picture of my beautiful new little buck from Betty Chu. He is a sweetheart. I also have a new doe from Betty too, but I don't have a picture of her yet.

Oh dear, Bummer. I cannot upload the picture, either. My computer keeps trying to connect to something called "national.net" and my virus scanner blocks it. Oh well, I can upload picture to the other blog. Check it out!

No comments: